The Council for the Indian College Certificates Examination (CISCE) introduced the outcomes of the ISC (Class 12) second semester exams on Sunday. As a result of ongoing uncertainties attributable to the COVID-19 pandemic, the board held the examination in two phrases — one in November-December final 12 months, and the second in April-Could. The proportion of scholars who tried and handed the 2022 board exams is 99.38 p.c, whereas 18 college students have been positioned in Rank 1, in keeping with the CISCE, which permits college students to entry their marks in all of the papers they’ve tried as a part of the board examination.
Tips on how to verify the ISC board consequence 2022 on-line
In keeping with the CISCE, candidates who have been registered and confirmed to look for the ISC (Class 12) 2022 exams have been required to look for semester 1 and semester 2 exams. Candidates who’ve appeared for each the exams shall be accessible by way of the board’s web site, by way of SMS or utilizing DigiLocker. Right here is how one can shortly verify your ISC 2022 board examination outcomes on-line.
Verify ISC board consequence 2022 utilizing CISCE web site
To entry the ISC (Class 12) outcomes, choose ISC from the Course part.
Enter your Distinctive ID, Index quantity, and full the CAPTCHA.
Observe the on-screen directions to view your outcomes.
Verify ISC board consequence 2022 by way of SMS
- To entry the ISC (Class 12) outcomes by way of SMS, open the messages app in your telephone.
- Kind ISC adopted by your seven digit Distinctive ID. For instance, ISC 1234567.
- Verify your messages for the consequence, which is able to embrace the title of the candidate, adopted by the topic and marks.
Verify ISC board consequence 2022 utilizing DigiLocker
- Go to the DigiLocker website itemizing schooling issuers.
- Seek for CISCE, click on on Class XII Marksheet
- Enter your cellular quantity or username, then enter your 6-digit safety pin to entry your outcomes.
Airtel Chairman Sunil Mittal’s Remuneration Falls Practically 5 % in FY22: Particulars